Sunday, June 16, 2019

REVEALED: UNMASKING FAMILIAR SPIRITS by Kakra Baiden

WHY EVERY BELIEVER NEEDS THIS BOOK IN HIS/HER LIBRARY. 
Three years ago I lost my father. It took us by surprise but it was long expected because of his age and health condition. For some elders in the extended family, his death needed to be investigated spiritually. They needed to know the cause of my father's death, but they wanted to hear it from his own mouth. Yes! You read it right. They wanted to hear from the spirit of my dead father. They must have thought, "why wait for months for a medical report when a bottle of Schnapps, some kola nuts and a small amount of money can do the "magic" within minutes".

Prior to this, I had heard stories from close relatives about this so I was eager to ask if I could join the elders as a rep on this mind-blowing quest. For reasons unknown to me, I later changed my mind; and I have not stopped thanking God for that divine intervention.

The day they had set for the inquiry came, they went and returned later with several stories from my father. Some were confirmed as truth because he had told certain people about them secretly before his death. For the others, I would have to confirm with my father when we get to heaven.
I thought that was all I/we had to deal with spiritually. I am saying this because it was the first time someone very close to us as a family had died. Strange things started happening months to my dad's burial. Some of my siblings were communicating with dad in their dreams. He told them certain secrets and gave them explicit instructions concerning certain things. I thought they were making it up until I had a similar experience. I was disturbed so I shared it with some of the elders. They were quick to brush it off with this, "It is normal. Your father is only telling you things he forgot to tell you when he was alive".

As a staunch holy ghost-filled, tongue-speaking, devil-chasing, mountain-moving believer, I needed to hear a fellow believer confirm this before I could accept it. I called a few friends who had had similar experiences and they supported the elders a hundred percent. They even added that the dreams would end after the funeral because he would finally be laid to rest. Just like me, they were holy ghost-filled, tongue-speaking, devil-chasing, mountain-moving believers so I accepted what they said and moved on.

I got worried and was deeply disturbed when some of my siblings were still communicating with our father in their dreams months/years after his burial.

This is where Bishop Kakra Baiden's REVEALED: UNMASKING FAMILIAR SPIRITS comes in. 
This life-transforming book taught me extensively on the experiences my siblings and I had using relevant scriptures from the Holy Bible as well as the prophet's God-given visions and personal experiences.

Prophet Kakra, through this book, spoke on the activities of certain evil spirits called familiar spirits and explains how they use the face, voice, and stature of both the living and especially the dead to manipulate the living.

Although Prophet Kakra affirms that the Lord speaks to us through dreams, one learns from the book to be cautious of the way he/she handles or interprets certain dreams.

For example, a young man whose parents have struggled to get him through primary school to the University finally completes his tertiary education, gets a job, and breaks through financially. Months later he suddenly decides to distance himself from his parents because of a dream he had had of his parents trying to sacrifice him.


This is the story of many broken families, and Prophet Kakra has the answers in this life-transforming book. 



I will like to conclude with this. Yes, God truly speaks to us through dreams; yet Romans 8:14 admonishes every Bible-believing, tongue-speaking, mountain-moving believer to be led by the Spirit of God, and not by dreams. This is where the danger lies for most believers. Being led by dead people in your dreams opens up your spirit to the activities of these familiar spirits. Though you are a believer, you will end up being led by another spirit instead of the Spirit of God if you continue following dreams instead of the Spirit of God.


"A lot of discernment is needed in the spirit realm" - Kakra Baiden, (Revealed: Unmasking Familiar spirits).